Everyone hopes to have a good-looking arm, but if there is more hair on the arm, it will affect the beauty of the arm. Especially female beauty seekers can’t accept it. They all hope that the arm can become smoother. There are many ways to remove the hair on the arm. Some beauty seekers use hair removal cream, but the effect of hair removal is not very good, Some beauty seekers will choose laser hair removal.
Who is not suitable for arm laser hair removal
Who is not suitable for arm laser depilation?
- Children under the age of 16 who are not fully developed are not allowed to carry out this technology.
- Patients who have recently used overheated wax to pluck hair must wait at least 6 months before starting laser treatment.
- Laser hair removal is not allowed for people with burns, pain, damage to natural skin tissue, pigment changes (decrease or deepening), scars, severe edema and skin allergy.
- Patients should not expose themselves to strong sunlight for 2-4 weeks before and after treatment.
- Pregnant women to avoid the impact of light on the fetus.
- A history of scarring, diabetes, and recently exposed people.